Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacation

In less than 2 weeks I am going on vacation with my mother in law to North Carolina. I am so excited about this trip for two reasons. 1. I LOVE my mother in law and am looking forward to spending time with her. 2. I NEED A FREAKING BREAK!! UGH! I have been so stressed out about just life in general lately. It'll be nice to get away and not worry about kids, money, school, work, etc. My biggest worry on vacation will be Bud Lite or MGD 64?

I meet with my lawyer this Thursday to discuss my upcoming court case. We won our appeal and the judge granted us a new hearing for Child Support. My ex is trying to have my child support reduced by $700/month due to the fact that we have "shared parenting". Shared parenting my ASS! I do the majority of the running around with the kids. I am the one that takes them to practices, games, doctors appts, etc. I am the one the school calls when they get sick. I am the one that stays home with them when they don't feel good. Shared parenting my ASS! Now since I've heard about this $700/month I've been trying to save that money. I can't do it. I can't take $700/month out of my budget and still live. All I can do is pray that the judge understands. I mean, seriously, I make $27,000/year. He makes $102,000/year. We split every equally. 50/50. However, the $200/month tuition is a much bigger chunck coming out of MY $27K than his $102K. I don't understand how this is fair! Just pray that all works out well for me. Christmas is right around the corner and I have no money saved up for gifts right now. Lord, please help us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment