Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School

School started yesterday for my two middle kids. They are in 7th and 5th grades. I can't believe it. They are getting so big. Where does the time go? Seems like just yesterday they were starting kindergarden and preschool. Then I took my oldest to her Freshman Orientation at our high school. WOW!! That trip blew me away. I cried when the Freshman Principal asked the Class of 2014 to please stand. Thats my daughter...Class of 2014!! 4 short years away!! Holy cow!! Walking around that high school brought back many memories for me. Especially memories with her father since high school is where we met. Things were good back then. However, would I give up my life now for how things used to be with him? NO WAY! I love my husband with all my heart. I truly believe he is my soul mate...my one special gift from God! Dont get me wrong, the ex and I had a good life together once upon a time. But I never felt for him half of what I feel for my husband now. Now I truly know the meaning of "being in love". I am so blessed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment